LAVISHLYHIP™ is committed to protecting your privacy and safety rights while purchasing and using our products and services.
Note to Facebook®, LinkedIn® and Other Social Media Users
- https://help.instagram.com/478745558852511 (Instagram’s Terms of Service);
- https://policy.pinterest.com/en/terms-of-service (Pinterest’s Terms of Service); and
- This policy covers how LAVISHLYHIP™ treats personal data that LAVISHLYHIP™ collects and receives, including information related to any products and services available on this Website. Personal data is defined as information about you that is personally identifiable, such as your name, mailing address, email address, or other contact information, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of advertisers or other companies that LAVISHLYHIP™ does not own or control or to people that LAVISHLYHIP™ does not employ or manage.
- “Personal data” is defined as information about you that is personally identifiable, such as your name, mailing address, email address, or other contact information, and that is not otherwise publicly available
- This policy does not apply to non-personal data − data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal data for any lawful purpose.
Information Collection and Use
- You can generally visit our Website without revealing any personal data about yourself.
- LAVISHLYHIP™ collects personal data when you purchase a product from LAVISHLYHIP™, when you use any of LAVISHLYHIP™’ online services, when you respond to any of LAVISHLYHIP’s online surveys and questionnaires, and when you enter LAVISHLYHIP™ promotions, discounts or special offer codes.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, zip code, username and other contact information. Once you register with LAVISHLYHIP™, you are not anonymous to us.
- LAVISHLYHIP™ collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners and affiliates, including information about your use of the products and services that we offer.
- LAVISHLYHIP™ may automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, LAVISHLYHIP™ cookie information, and the page you request.
- LAVISHLYHIP™ uses information for the following general purposes: to customize our website, advertising and content; to fulfill your requests for products and services; to improve our services and customer relations; to contact you; and to conduct research.
- LAVISHLYHIP™ and/or our selected third-party partners may also collect data about visitors’ activities on this Website and across the Internet over time for non-advertising purposes, including to conduct analytics, measure trends, and streamline website usability. The technologies used for this purpose may include log files, cookies, web beacons, and social media plug-ins. One of the service providers we may use is Google Analytics. To learn more about how Google Analytics collects and processes data and the choices you may have to control these activities, you may visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/.
- LAVISHLYHIP™ does not knowingly collect or obtain from you or third parties, any “Sensitive Personal Data,” as defined under the GDPR. “Sensitive Personal Data” are personal data, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership; data concerning health or sex life and sexual orientation; genetic data or biometric data.
- Persons under the age of 16 may not purchase LAVISHLYHIP™’ products or services. For products or services offered online, via Skype or e-mail, we ask that minors have a parent or guardian create a LAVISHLYHIP™ account that will serve as a family account. For e-mail only plans, we ask that a parent or guardian serve as billing contact for the account.
- LAVISHLYHIP™ will not contact persons under the age of 16 for marketing purposes without a parent’s permission.
- LAVISHLYHIP™ does not ask persons under the age of 16 for more personal data, as a condition of participation, than is reasonably necessary to use a given product or service under the family account.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- LAVISHLYHIP™ does not sell, rent, or share personal data about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide services that you have requested, when we have your permission, and under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners and affiliates who work on behalf of or with LAVISHLYHIP™. These companies may use your personal data to help LAVISHLYHIP™ communicate with you about offers from LAVISHLYHIP™ and our marketing partners and affiliates. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims;
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of LAVISHLYHIP™’ Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law;
- LAVISHLYHIP™ may display targeted advertisements based on personal data. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria.
- LAVISHLYHIP™ will not provide any personal data to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- LAVISHLYHIP™ may set and access cookies on your computer.
- LAVISHLYHIP™ may let other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to LAVISHLYHIP™’s cookies.
- You have the right to access the information that LAVISHLYHIP™ maintains about you, request deletion of your data, update your data, object to processing of your personal data, ask us to restrict processing of your personal data or request portability of your personal data and you correct or amend that information if it is inaccurate or has been processed in violation of privacy laws, to the extent allowed by law, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- If we have collected and processed your personal data with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal data conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to opt-out from our marketing communications at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), please contact us using the contact details provided under the “Contacting Us” heading below.
- You can choose to have LAVISHLYHIP™ delete your record after account cancellation. Some information may remain archived in our system records after your account has been deleted.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- To exercise these rights, please email email@example.com.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal data about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect personal data about you.
- Your LAVISHLYHIP™ account information is password-protected.
- In certain areas LAVISHLYHIP™ uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect sensitive data transmissions.
- LAVISHLYHIP™ encourages our clients to use SSH and SCP (secure Telnet and FTP) programs in order to better safeguard customer data.
Legal Basis For Processing (European Union and Switzerland Visitors Only)
- If you are a visitor from the European Union (EU) and Switzerland, our legal basis for collecting and processing the information described above will depend on the information concerned and the specific context in which we collect and process it. We collect and process information from you only where we have your consent (Art. 6 para 1 lit. a) GDPR), where we need the information to provide our contractual obligation to you (Art. 6 para 1 lit. b) GDPR), or where we have a legitimate interest to do so.
- If you wish to learn more about specific legal ground(s) we rely on to process your information for any particular purpose (including any legitimate interests we have to process information), then please contact us using the details provided below under “Questions and Suggestions”. However, by way of example, we rely on our legitimate interests to process information for fraud prevention and detection, provided these interests are not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms (Art. 6 para 1 lit. f) GDPR).
Impact of EU-U.S. Privacy Shield
LAVISHLYHIP™ may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal data by posting a notice to our Facebook page or by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your LAVISHLYHIP™ account. For Nevada Customers
Senate Bill No. 220 (May 29, 2019) amends Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes to permit a Nevada consumer to direct an operator of an Internet website or online service to refrain from making any sale of any covered information the operator has collected or will collect about that consumer. You may submit a request pursuant to this directive by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide further information about how we verify the authenticity of the request and your identity.
For California Customers
Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code requires a business with whom a California resident has an established business relationship to disclose to such residents, upon their request: (1) the types of personal data the business shares with third parties for the third party’s marketing purposes, and (2) the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared this information during the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident, and would like to make such a request, please submit your request via e-mail to email@example.com.
CCPA SUPPLEMENT FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
California residents have the right to:
- Request that LAVISHLYHIP™ disclose, free of charge (unless your requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive), the categories and specific pieces of personal data that LAVISHLYHIP™ has collected in the preceding 12 months. To exercise this right, you must provide a verifiable consumer request by emailing us at privacy@ lavishlyhip.com.
- Request that LAVISHLYHIP™ delete personal data about you that LAVISHLYHIP™ may have collected. To exercise this right, you must provide a verifiable consumer request by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Request that, for personal data that LAVISHLYHIP™ has collected in the preceding 12 months, LAVISHLYHIP™ disclose, free of charge (unless your requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive), the categories of personal data that LAVISHLYHIP™ has collected about you, the categories of sources from which the personal data was collected, the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal data, the categories of third parties with whom LAVISHLYHIP™ shares personal data, and the specific pieces of personal data LAVISHLYHIP™ has collected about you. To exercise this right, you must provide a verifiable consumer request by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Request that, for personal data that LAVISHLYHIP™ has sold or disclosed for a business purpose in the preceding 12 months, LAVISHLYHIP™ disclose, free of charge (unless your requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive), the categories of personal data that LAVISHLYHIP™ has collected about you, the categories of personal data that LAVISHLYHIP™ has sold about you, the categories of third parties to whom the personal data was sold (by category or categories of personal data for each category of third parties to whom the personal data was sold), and the categories of personal data that LAVISHLYHIP™ has disclosed about you for a business purpose. To exercise this right, you must provide a verifiable consumer request by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Direct us, at any time, not to sell your personal data. LAVISHLYHIP™ may sell your personal data within the meaning of the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). Under the CCPA, “sell” means sell, rent, release, disclose, disseminate, make available, transfer, or otherwise communicate orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means a consumer’s personal data by the business to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration. The law contains exceptions to this definition which may limit how LAVISHLYHIP™ responds to your direction. To exercise this right to opt out, you email us at email@example.com. You will not need to create an account to exercise this right.
- Affirmatively authorize LAVISHLYHIP™ to sell your personal data if you are between 13 and 16 years of age. Notwithstanding the above right to direct us not to sell your personal data, LAVISHLYHIP™ cannot sell your personal data, if you are between 13 and 16 years of age, unless you have affirmatively authorized the sale of your personal data. To exercise this right to opt in, you will not need to create an account. LAVISHLYHIP™ does not target individuals under the age of 18.
- LAVISHLYHIP™ may not discriminate against you because you exercised any of your rights under the CCPA, including, but not limited to, by:
(A) Denying goods or services to you;
(B) Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties;
(C) Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to you; or
(D) Suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services;
however, nothing prohibits us from charging you a different price or rate, or from providing a different level or quality of goods or services to you, if that difference is reasonably related to the value provided to us by your data.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at CUSTSERV@LAVISHLYHIP.COM.