It’s hot out there, but you can still keep your fashion-forward look by making some simple accessory choices.
We went live on Facebook on July 26th to give you pointers on how to complete your look without bogging yourself down. Watch the video below for complete tips!
- Hoops – Hoops are classic and always in style. Pair them with any look to dress it up, or complete your summer sundress look with a pair of champagne hoops! We have one color from Sheila that is Champagne that has a tinge of rose mixed with gold. It looks good on everybody.
- Tassels – Who knew tassels would come back in? We did! Tassels are very much on trend and can be worn in earrings or necklace. We don't recommend both so to keep it light and more airy for the summer. We have fun tassel earrings from Sheila and Chan that scream warmer months.
- Birthstones - A fun way to keep it simple and yet show off your love for someone dear, or show off your personal side is wearing a piece with your birthstone color. We offer Kendra Scott's birthstone collection in the ever-popular Elisa necklace and Elaina bracelet, and, now, in both gold and rhodium/silver. Both the Elisa and Elaina are simple designs and can be layered depending on the person's own style.
- Scarves – Scarves aren’t just for winter, they can be worn all year long! They can make a great accessory to carry because of cold restaurants, movie theatres and airplane travel. They can also be used as a sarong to cover up by the pool or the beach.
- Pearls - Pearls are trending again and can make any look classic. Pearls are always luminescent against the skin and dress up any outfit.
- Ficcare's Ficcarissimo Hair Clips - We can't forget that to keep cool, you need to pull your hair up and off the back of your neck. signature Ficcarissimo clips show you how you can help keep you cool but also amp up your style.